Sunday, November 22, 2009

Beautiful Blingin' Cuff


Every girl needs a little bling in her life.  It's just a fact.  Unfortunately for me, I constantly lose jewelry.  It's horrible, I know.  I always joke about the fact that I won't be able to have a wedding ring for fear of losing it, so I'll have to have one tattooed on.


Anyway, there are some great cheap options for gals like me who lose everything, or ladies who simply don't want to spend oodles of cash.


Michelle Roy's Alexandra Cuff is my latest love.  The orange crocodile detail makes the cuff stand out and look different from all the other sparkly bracelets out there.  The cuff is leather with Swarovski Crystal applique.  I love the fact that it's girly and pretty, yet has a bit of an edge.


The best part is that the cuff is on sale!  it's actually 75% off and is only $19.  It's worth buying a few in the different colors they've got!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved