Monday, November 2, 2009

Fashion Origami


Oh lordy, I'm obsessed with this fashion origami set from Fred Flare.

I used to love origami when I was younger.  My middle school even had an "origami club" for a while that I took advantage of.  I mainly loved the pretty paper.

This set is simply fabulous.  It comes with 120 sheets of paper and a full 28 page instruction book on how to make tiny shoes, dresses, hats, undies & more!

The pack is  $12, but courtesy of In Style magazine, you can get 20% off any purchase (making this under $10).  Just use this code: NSTYLE09. The offer is valid until November 30.

The site also has cute clothing and accessories.  I'm also in love with these smiley PB+J earrings:








Cute right?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved