Friday, November 27, 2009

Take A Walk in Hello Kitty's Shoes


Oh Hello Kitty, I wish I could quit you.  Is there anything cuter than this little kitty with a big bow on her ear?  I've been obsessed with her for a while now, which is quite possibly not socially acceptable.  But I don't care.  It looks like I'm not alone.

Chooka has these superb Hello Kitty Rain Boots.  I want to buy all of the designs and wear the boots daily.  I love them that much.  My fave design is the Punk Buttons (pictured) mainly because of the overdose of bright pink.

This year, I don't think I'll hate walking in the rain very much!

Each pair retails at $70, which I realize is quite a bit for what many people would call novelty shoes.  But really, doesn't everyone needs rain boots?  And why not get super cute ones while you're at it?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved