Monday, November 30, 2009

Bijou Buzz: Jennifer Shon Jewelry


I love classic, elegant jewelry.  There are so many trends to keep track of, and sometimes it's nice to know that you own something that will look gorgeous no matter what.


Jennifer Shon Jewelry has been around since 2007 and it's the perfect place to pick up timeless, reasonably priced, trinkets.  All pieces are handmade and unique.


The thing that I enjoy most about these baubles is that they're quite dainty and delicate, without looking plain.  Each piece has something distinctly original to it.  I'm a huge fan of that--I mean, the last time I wanted the same jewelry as my friends was when we were into best friends necklaces!  


My top picks are the Small Locket Necklace (pictured), the Amazonite Drop Hoops, and the ever-fabulous Tiny Peace String Necklace.


The best part?  Most of these gems sell for under $70 (some as low as $15)! Anything on the site would be a great Christmas present (hint, hint)...


And for all my lovely readers, enter SASSY09 at the checkout on JenniferShonJewelry.com, and receive 20% off all orders! Eeeeee! Very exciting, no?

If you have any questions regarding the line, contact Nadia Murdock nadia.murdock@gmail.com.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved