Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Free Clutch and Samples from Sephora!


I'm such a sucker for free gifts with purchases.  I'm honestly obsessed.  Even though the "gifts" aren't really free since you have to buy something in order to get 'em, it still seems like a present to me.  Plus I love having mini sample-sized products to try out and toss in my purse.

Sephora's newest GWP has made my heart go aflutter.  First, there's the gorge clutch.  I'm so into girly floral doodads and this really fits the bill.  Metallics surprisingly can work as a neutral, so virtually any outfit will match this bag.  I'd almost be happy with just the bag alone.

But of course, who would turn down amazing samples?!?  This bag comes stuffed with 8 samples.

Perfect-o!  Here's how to get it:  Simply spend $50 on anything in the store (believe me, this is not a difficult task!),  and enter the code CLUTCH4U at the checkout.  Easy peasy.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved