Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lancome Gift With Purchase at Lord & Taylor!


As you probably know by now, I'm super obsessed with freebies from makeup counters.  I realize that the whole "gift with purchase" things isn't really free; you have to spend money to get it.  But to me, it still feels like a present that I get to unwrap!

My latest find:  Lancome's newest GWP for Lord & Taylor.  Most of all, I love the gold makeup bag and the brush set.  Who doesn't love gold?  It's sparkly and gorge and perfect for wintertime.

Here's what you get in the set:
  • Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E. SPF 15 Cream
  • Color Design Lipcolor
  • Color Design Eyeshadow Quad
  • Definicils Mascara
  • Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover 
  • a five-piece brush set
Lovely, just lovely.  The gift is yours free with any $32.50 Lancome purchase.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved