Thursday, November 26, 2009

Glitzy Hair Doodads


I am such a huge girly girl.  Anytime I see anything remotley girly, I instantly fall in love.  My most recent obsession?  Bows.

What's girlier than bows?  Oh, probably bows with sparkly rhinestones and pearls all over them!

Jane Tran's Glitzy Bow Bobby Pins are just unbelievably glamorous.  They come in a few different colors, but personally I like the black and silver ones best.  They have almost a vintage feel to them and would look gorgeous either peeking out of a loose bun or sweeping up a lock of hair behind the ear.

Each individual pin is $18.75.  I know, I know...That's a lot for one tiny hair pin.  If you're not up for spending that kind of money (I don't blame you!), the bobby pins look fairly easy to make.  You can get a pack of plain pins and simply glue on bows and sparkly bling to your heart's content.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved