Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beauty Emergency Card




Since I'm so overly obsessed with makeup, I usually keep at least one palette in my purse at all times for touch-ups.  It's great when I can find a palette that literally has everything I could possibly need, but isn't so big that I need to lug around a huge tote.

Trish McEvoy's 'The Voyager' Beauty Emergency Card is superb for this.  The palette comes enclosed in a pretty zippered case, complete with a mini brush set.  Trish McEvoy is well-known for having amazingly good quality makeup and I love the fact that you can take this cute set everywhere.

Here's what you'll get in the set:
  • Gilded Lip Color in Iced Bordeaux
  • new Glaze Lip Color in Golden
  • Glaze Eyeshadow in White Peach
  • Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine
  • new Instant Pick-Me-Up Quad 
  • Ebony-handled brushes-- Allover Face, Allover Eye, Precise Eye Lining and Covered Lip
The colors all look super flattering and seem like they'd be good for all skintones.  The only downside is that the set is a steep $65.  That's a bit over my makeup budget, but for a kit that has virtually everything you could possibly need, I'd say that it's totally worth it.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved