Thursday, November 5, 2009

Orly’s Once Upon a Time Color Collection



I'm really diggin' Orly's newest collection, Once Upon a Time.  I'm a little girl at heart, so anything that remotely has to do with fairytales really tickes my fancy.

Orly is known for having amazing nail polish to begin with.  I prefer it to all other brands; unless I see a color that they don't carry.  The formula just seems to apply ridiculously smoothly and lasts DAYS, which is huge for someone like me who constantly picks at her nails.

This collection features hues reminiscent of storybook tales--dark cremes and light fairy-esque colors make it utterly adorable.  I want to get my hands on all these colors, but I'm going to start with my faves, pixie dust and enchanted forest.













Oh, I haven't even mentioned the best part! Each bottle comes with a little fairytale-inspired charm!  I'm always a sucker for cute charms and doodads. I have no idea what I plan on doing with these charms, but nevertheless it adds to my growing love of the collection.

Each bottle is $7.50, which is pretty a good deal for a really well-made, pretty polish.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved