Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick Fix: Mini Wireless Flat Iron


I was born with crazy unruly frizz.  Over my lifetime, I've figured out how to work with them and now I can often leave my hair wavy sans frizz.  That said, I still like to flat iron it for when I want to look sleek and put together.  I have a great ceramic flat iron at home, but too many times I've found myself in an overly humid climate or in the middle of a rainstorm.  Once that occurs, there's really nothing I can do other than try to slick my hair into a gross frizzy ponytail.

I'd heard about a few mini wireless flat iron options out there, but most of them are way too pricey for me (about $200 or so).  Even though the idea seemed great, it simply wasn't in the cards.

Luckily, Metropolis has the Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron.  And it's on sale for $69!  I mean, yes, that's still a but steep, but it's definitely better than it's original price of $150.


Because it's only 7.5 inches, you can easily keep this in your purse for quick touch ups throughout the day.  It even comes with a heat-resistant pouch so that you don't have to worry about it somehow turning on in your handbag and burning everything inside!


They've really thought of everything.  This is certainly on my Christmas list (hint, hint)!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved