Friday, November 6, 2009
Unfortunately, Gucci's Black Alpaca snow boots do not fit into that category.
I don't see any reason why these boots even exist. For some reason, once snow falls on the ground, it's like people lose their sense of footwear style. They give up. Just like Ugg boots (don't even get me started on those), these boots do absolutely no favors for anyone and are not flattering in the least.
Plus they look like what I imagine yeti feet look like.
Oh and they're about $800.
Are you kidding me??
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Jemma Kidd on Sale at The Fairest!
- Bijou Buzz: Jennifer Shon Jewelry
- Essie Winter Collection Minis
- Pretty Polka Dot Ring
- Beauty Products Gone Bad
- Take A Walk in Hello Kitty's Shoes
- Glitzy Hair Doodads
- Wishing For Red
- Free Tote Bag This Weekend From Sephora!
- Cosmetic Bags: Not Just for Makeup Anymore!
- Malicious Mittens
- Beautiful Blingin' Cuff
- GIVEAWAY TO COME!!!
- Beauty Emergency Card
- Sephora Project Tote--For $3!
- Dazzling Party Dress for Under $60!
- Lancome Gift With Purchase at Lord & Taylor!
- SPF in the Winter Too (Your Skin Will Love You)!
- Quick Fix: Mini Wireless Flat Iron
- Ann Taylor Friends & Family SALE!
- Lovely Lace
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Armored Jean
- Avon In Bloom Fragrance by Reese Witherspoon
- Beauty Tips & Secrets from Fashion Designer Rachel...
- Fashion Citation
- Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Bathrobe Coat
- Clinique Gift With Purchase at Nordstrom
- Fab Read Spotlight: Applaud Women Magazine
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Rolling on Makeup
- Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Mini Brush Set
- The Solution for Dry Brittle Hair
- Anastasia on Sale at The Fairest!
- Free Clutch and Samples from Sephora!
- Fab Winter Fashion on the Cheap: Avon's Holiday C...
- Drugstore Beauty Bargain: Shimmer Stripe Blush
- Ballerina Flats
- Pretty One-Shoulder Dress for Under $40!
- Just the Ticket: BeautyTicket.com
- Fashion Faux Pas: Yeti Boots
- Hydration Nation
- Orly’s Once Upon a Time Color Collection
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Milani INFINITE Liquid Liner
- The Open-Toed Shoe Pledge
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lancôme Ôscillation Powerfoundati...
- Skincare To Go!
- Fashion Origami
- L.L. Bean has...Cute Shoes?!
- Tweeze With Ease
- ▼ November (50)
- ► 2008 (69)