Friday, November 6, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas: Yeti Boots


I'm always sad when I have to put away all my cute summer sandals for the winter.  Luckily there are some adorable boot options out there that keep your tootsies toasty warm and look pretty.

Unfortunately, Gucci's Black Alpaca snow boots do not fit into that category.

I don't see any reason why these boots even exist.  For some reason, once snow falls on the ground, it's like people lose their sense of footwear style.  They give up.  Just like Ugg boots (don't even get me started on those), these boots do absolutely no favors for anyone and are not flattering in the least.

Plus they look like what I imagine yeti feet look like.

Oh and they're about $800.

Are you kidding me??

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved