Monday, November 16, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas: The Armored Jean


I don't even know how to begin describing my disgust for this pair of jeans.


Acne Jeans has created this gem for their Spring/Summer 2010 collection.  And I hate it.  

The jeans take obvious inspiration from the days of medieval knights in their shining armor. The jeans have polished plates on the thighs, knees and shins.  I suppose they could come in handy...if you're planning on getting into some elaborate sword fight.

Also, how the hell are you supposed to wash these?! 

Oh and here's the best part:  each pair retails for about $2,000.

You've got to be kidding me.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved