Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fab Winter Fashion on the Cheap: Avon's Holiday Collection

Avon is one of my go-to brands for low-priced beauty products.  They're always up with the trends and everything I've tried from them has been of the best quality.  It just seems natural that I'm smitten with their winter fashion (yes, fashion!) collection.  Everything is amazingly chic and trendy, without looking over-the-top.  Here are a few of my current faves:



 


I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I carry around double the amount of stuff in the winter.  I usually need a ridiculously large bag, but it can be tricky to find one that's large without being bulky.  Try the Classic Quilted Tote ($14.99).   


 




I'm a bit in love with their new Luxurious Sweater Coat ($34.99).  Because it cuts in at the natural waistline, which is usually the smallest part of a gal's body, you'll look slimmer than ever.  Plus, the sweater is cozy and warm.  Perfect for cuddling up with your main squeeze by the fire. 









How cute are these Cable Flip Top Gloves ($9.99)?  Not only are they super adorable; they also come in handy for when something needs to be done in the freezing cold! (Get it? Handy!! I'm hilarious).  Since my boyfriend refuses to turn the heat in our apartment up to the boilimg temperature that I prefer, these bad boys are great for typing at my computer while staying toasty.  The gloves will be available on 11/23.





Check out the entire winter collection at www.avon.com.



Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved