Monday, November 2, 2009

Skincare To Go!



Oh Dr. Brandt, you have captured my heart once again. 

I am so ticked by Dr. Brandt's new Skincare To Go sets!  There are three fab options this season: Pores No More To Go, Blemishes No More To Go, and Lineless To Go

The kits are perfect for gifting (even if the gift is for yourself).  You can use 'em for traveling, or to get a taste of what Dr. Brant has to offer.  It's a great way to sample the line, as each kit is around $50. 


Dr. Brandt is well-known for having amazing skincare products.  I've been a long-time fan of the Pores No More Pore Refiner, and with the set I got to try out the rest of the line, which I am now obsessed with!

You can grab the sets at Sephora, or online at drbrandtskincare.com.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved