Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SPF in the Winter Too (Your Skin Will Love You)!


When we're all bundled up during these chilly times, it's easy to forget to protect your skin from the sun.  I'll admit, it's usually the last thing on my mind; I'm mainly concerned with staying warm!  But it's actually quite important.  In the winter, the sun can be even more harmful to skin that's exposed, so it's good to stay protected.

Dr. Denese's SPF 30 Defense Day Cream is perfect for this.  The high SPF makes it a great year-round product.  The cream deposits UVA/UVB protection and helps to prevent wrinkles, lines, and age spots.

I've got the most sensitive skin in the entire world (as I repeatedly complain about), and found that this product didn't irritate it, and actually felt quite moisturizing.  

The thing I'm most tickled by is that it's lightly tinted.  I have a hard time with tinted products that are only available in one hue, because I'm crazily pale.  But, surprise!  This magical stuff actually blended right in.  The cream contains self-adjusting melanin technology for instant, sheer coverage that's perfect for most skin tones.  I'd even go as far as saying that I'd use this sans foundation (when my skin is behaving).  The coverage is light, but seemed to make everything look fairly flawless.  That's great for me, as you'll usually find me caking on layers of foundation in the winter when my skin is less than perfect. This'll be a nice change.

You can pick up the cream for $34--a good deal for beautiful skin.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved