Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ann Taylor Friends & Family SALE!


I'm having a seizure of delight here.  From today until 11/22, Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor LOFT are offering 30% off ANY purchase!  Just use the code FRIENDS at the checkout and immediately get the deal.

This is an amazing deal.  I'm such an Ann Taylor fan, but it's usually just over my budget. 

My fave find thus far (I've barely had time to look through the site--I wanted to let you guys know the news first!) is the Jeweled Knit Dress.  It's such a pretty dress that looks almost seasonless.  The plum color is amazing, but it also comes in a light gray which is gorge.  AND, with the discount, the dress is only about $28!!!  I can't even get over this.  Is this for real?!

I also really like these chandelier earrings that are about $25 on sale.

Because this great deal is only going on until this Sunday, act fast ladies!!  Stock up on the savings!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved