Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beauty Boo-Boo: Milani INFINITE Liquid Liner


Milani is my go-to drugstore makeup brand.  I usually have really good luck with it.  Their eyeshadows are especially pigmented, and everything else is pretty much fab.

Unfortunatley, my opinion has somewhat changed after trying their new INFINITE Liquid Liner.  I was so dissapointed by this product.  I was drawn to it by the bright color (I opted for the deep purple hue).

The application was horrible.  The liquid liner came out somehow clumpy, like an old mascara.  It didn't apply evenly at all.  I tried running the closed tube under hot water to loosen it up, but it didn't seem to help matters.  The formula just isn't good. 

I will say that the liner is very much waterproof.  When I tried to wash it off, it barely came off, even with a heavy duty makeup remover.  Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it had the same feel to it as the glue you use to apply false eyelashes.  It was sticky and actually ended up sticking to my lashes and clumping them together a bit.  I literally had to tug at this plastic-esque liner for a while to fully remove it.  And it took a few lashes with it.  That's unacceptable.

Milani, why would you do this?!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved