Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Mini Brush Set

I absolutely love cute brush sets.  I don't know what it is.  I own about a million makeup brushes, but when I see a cute set I simply must have it.

My newest obsession is Shu Uemura'sTsumori Chisato Limited Edition Mini Brush Set.  What's not to love?  The kit contains four well-made brushes: one essential face/cheek brush, two eyeshadow brushes, and one lip/eyeliner brush.

But let's talk about the bag for a second.  I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Bag.  I saw a preview of the limited-edition collection and immediately knew that I needed to have it.  I mean, a winking cat?! How could I not buy this?? 

So don't freak out on me, here...the price is $69.  I know, I know.  Very pricey.  But I'll say it again--it's a winking cat!

Oh and p.s.: the collection also includes tons of other too-cute-for-words products including an amazing palette and pretty lipstick!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved