Grayce by Molly Sims jewelry collection. I've always been a huge Molly Sims fan; she's absolutely gorgeous and clearly knows her stuff. So, I think it's safe to say that anything she comes up with will be an instant classic.
Her jewelry line features pieces that are unique and quite stunning without being gaudy (which is quite an achievement!) Everything in the collection is timeless and utterly fabulous--I have a little crush on each and every item on the site!
Here are my top three faves:
The Layered Link Bracelet in Hematite-Tone ($59.95). I love the fact that it look as if you're wearing oodles of bangles, but you don't need to worry about them getting all tangled up. The look is fabulous for day or night and has a bit of a vintage flair to it. This is a timeless bracelet that will get a lot of use over the years.
The Signature Fireball Pendant with 17" Oval Link Chain in Rosetone ($29.95). This necklace actually comes in a few different colors, but the Rosetone is my fave. It looks much more expensive than it is and has just enough bling to liven up any outfit. It's a very unique piece that is sure to attract lots of attention.
The Deco 18" Necklace ($98.95). I know, I know...it's a bit pricey for us recessionistas. But HSN has an amazing program that allows you to make three payments $32.98, which makes it a bit more reasonable. I'm simply in love this this bauble. It's the perfect statement necklace for any occasion.
For more info about the line, check out the Grayce by Molly Sims site, or contact Heather Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 25, 2010
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Last Day to Enter the D&Y's Leopard Scarf GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Shoulder Jewelry
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Molly Sims
- Style Spotlight: Style Folio
- Greasy Hair Quick Fix Sans Water
- Drugstore Beauty Queen: Sally Hansen Complete Sal...
- Style Spotlight: Grayce by Molly Sims
- Look For Less: Marc Jacobs Into the Wild Scarf (...
- Pretty Wild Palette
- The Best of Stila--Huge Deal!!!
- 10 Ways to Look Better in Pictures
- REMINDER: Curations with Stefani Greenfield Giveaw...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Swamp
- Taking a Hair Fetish to the Extreme
- Paint Your Nails on the Go
- Comfy, Stylish Kicks...From Walmart
- Make Someone's Heartbreaking Pain Your Gain
- Curations with Stefani Greenfield GIVEAWAY!!!
- My New Mascara Ritual
- Pretty Packaging: Bourjois Vintage Eyeshadows
- Fashion Faux Pas: Big Feathered Triangle Hair
- Home Decor Disaster: Hello Kitty Toilet
- Perm in a Pill
- The Beauty Commandments
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Stefani Greenfield...
- Office Doodads: Origami Sticky Notes
- Style Spolight: Curations with Stefani Greenfield
- Marvelous Makeover: Sarah
- $20 Cocktail Dress
- Alana, Meet Alana (in Jewelry Form)
- Beauty Resolutions for 2010
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)