Monday, January 25, 2010

Style Spotlight: Grayce by Molly Sims


I'm pretty tickled by the Grayce by Molly Sims jewelry collection.  I've always been a huge Molly Sims fan;  she's absolutely gorgeous and clearly knows her stuff.  So, I think it's safe to say that anything she comes up with will be an instant classic.

Her jewelry line features pieces that are unique and quite stunning without being gaudy (which is quite an achievement!)  Everything in the collection is timeless and utterly fabulous--I have a little crush on each and every item on the site!

Here are my top three faves:












The Layered Link Bracelet in Hematite-Tone ($59.95).  I love the fact that it look as if you're wearing oodles of bangles, but you don't need to worry about them getting all tangled up.  The look is fabulous for day or night and has a bit of a vintage flair to it.  This is a timeless bracelet that will get a lot of use over the years.
















The Signature Fireball Pendant with 17" Oval Link Chain in Rosetone ($29.95).  This necklace actually comes in a few different colors, but the Rosetone is my fave.  It looks much more expensive than it is and has just enough bling to liven up any outfit.  It's a very unique piece that is sure to attract lots of attention.












The Deco 18" Necklace ($98.95).  I know, I know...it's a bit pricey for us recessionistas.  But HSN has an amazing program that allows you to make three payments $32.98, which makes it a bit more reasonable.  I'm simply in love this this bauble.  It's the perfect statement necklace for any occasion.

For more info about the line, check out the Grayce by Molly Sims site, or contact Heather Stein at hstein@fullpic.com.


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved