Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pretty Packaging: Bourjois Vintage Eyeshadows


I'm a sucker for cute packaging.  I'll even go as far to buy a product I hate, so long as the packaging is beautiful, and scoop out whatever's in it and replace it with one of my own makeup faves.

This is not the case (pun intended) with these lovely Bourjois Vintage Eyeshadows.  Bourjois has always been known for having high-quality products and their eyeshadow is a favorite of mine.  It's very well pigmented and can be applied wet or dry depending on the look you want to achieve. 

But on to the cases.  Ummm...how cute are they?!  Each case has a french-inspired image, that'd I'd actually consider a work of art.  It makes applying eyeshadow in a public place way less of a faux pas.

There are four different designs and colors (silver, purple, peach and black).  The black color could even be used as a liner.  Each color has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, making it perfect for blending and adding a little glitz to your look.  My pick is the peach-toned hue.  It works well as an all-over base and is a great shade to apply under the eyebrows or on the inner corner of the eye for highlighting.

Each shadow is $14.  I know, I know. But you're paying for cuteness here!

As an added bonus, once you spend $25 or more on Bourjois products from Ulta, You'll receive this adorable makeup bag:


I love it.  I often use makeup bags as clutches for going out and this one fits the bill.  It's cute, and looks unique, and the use of color makes it perfect to wear with many different outfits.

Or, of course, you could just be boring and use it as a makeup bag.

Do yourself a favor.  Buy a couple of the fab eyeshadows, get the bag and live happily ever after.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved