Saturday, January 9, 2010

Perm in a Pill


When I was younger, I hated my curly hair.  I actually called it "wavy-frizz-grossness".  Once I grew up, I learned to love my voluminous locks.  Of course, I still have the occasional bit of frizz, but with a little product and smoothing serum, my hair has the ability to look fab (not to toot my own horn).

Now, curly hair is coveted and loads of ladies want it.  Daily Beauty has reported that there's now a pill you can take to achieve the look.  Scientists have discovered the curly hair gene.
 
Nick Martin of the Queensland Institute of Medical Research tells the UK's Daily Mail: "Potentially, we can now develop new treatments to make hair curlier or straighter, rather than treating the hair directly." 

Pretty amazing, no? Since it can also make hair straighter, this discovery could potentially mean a future free of flattening and curling irons, chemical straightening treatments and perms.

Would you take a pill to change your hair's texture? 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved