Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Molly Sims


At the beginning of the week, I basically professed my love for Molly Sims new jewelry line, Grayce by Molly Sims.  The entire collection is fab and I encourage all you ladies to check it out!


I had oodles of questions for Molly, and she has awesomely agreed to answer a few.


Sassy Fashionista: What inspired you to create Grayce?
Molly Sims: My mom has had a passion of collecting jewelry for over 15 years--and her passion became my passion.  She has scoured auctions and estate sales to find the most interesting pieces.  These pieces that my mom and I collected together really became the first thing that distinguished my own personal style.  I created Grayce to make these key jewelry pieces that women could afford so that they could make their own timeless jewelry wardrobe as I did with my mom.  

SF: Do you think that your modeling experience gives you a unique take on fashion; if so, in what way?
MS: My experience in modeling totally gives me a unique take in fashion.  I got to live in London, Germany, Paris, LA, and traveling and learning others style and the way they dress.   Getting that inside scoop on fashion has made all of the difference in the world.

SF: What's the best part of your job?
MS: I love being involved with Grayce because it is a process I have been able to see evolve and take part of from beginning to end.  

SF: Do you prefer classic or trendy looks?
MS: Both.  Usually my style is one of the four "Grayce girls":  Gypset/Bohemian, City Sophisticate, Glamour Girl, and All-American. I  am always mixing and matching.  I will never be too trendy or too classy. 

SF: What are the three accessories all ladies should have in their possession?
MS: A great statement piece of jewelry, a great coat, and a great pair of shoes.

SF: What is your fave piece in your collection?
MS: I love my mixed metal collection.  

SF: What jewelry piece do you think could be considered ageless?
MS: A layering piece that can be wrapped or  used in different ways...as a necklace or bracelet.

For more info on the collection, check out the site for Grayce by Molly Sims, or contact Heather Stein at  hstein@fullpic.com.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved