Tuesday, January 26, 2010
But when I found Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure polish in Gray by Gray, I knew that I had a legitimate reason to purchase it. I've never seen another color like it.
Though the hue is described as gray, it's actually more of a slate blue. It looks gorgeous on and is unique enough for you to receive questions galore about where you acquired such a shade.
The formula itself is great. Supposedly, each bottle contains all five steps of a salon manicure (base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color and top coat). While that might be a bit of an exaggeration, the polish definitely does go on smoothly and evenly with two coats. That said, I still used it with my Seche Base coat and my Seche Vite top coat for maximum lasting power. I found that the polish lasted about a week, which is really saying a lot for me, as I constantly pick at my nails.
I'm having a hard time finding this exact shade online. I bought it at Walmart, but it's not on their site (or anywhere else for that matter). But Ulta does have every single other color available for purchase on their site for about $8.
[Photo credit: Body & Soul]
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Last Day to Enter the D&Y's Leopard Scarf GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Shoulder Jewelry
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Molly Sims
- Style Spotlight: Style Folio
- Greasy Hair Quick Fix Sans Water
- Drugstore Beauty Queen: Sally Hansen Complete Sal...
- Style Spotlight: Grayce by Molly Sims
- Look For Less: Marc Jacobs Into the Wild Scarf (...
- Pretty Wild Palette
- The Best of Stila--Huge Deal!!!
- 10 Ways to Look Better in Pictures
- REMINDER: Curations with Stefani Greenfield Giveaw...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Swamp
- Taking a Hair Fetish to the Extreme
- Paint Your Nails on the Go
- Comfy, Stylish Kicks...From Walmart
- Make Someone's Heartbreaking Pain Your Gain
- Curations with Stefani Greenfield GIVEAWAY!!!
- My New Mascara Ritual
- Pretty Packaging: Bourjois Vintage Eyeshadows
- Fashion Faux Pas: Big Feathered Triangle Hair
- Home Decor Disaster: Hello Kitty Toilet
- Perm in a Pill
- The Beauty Commandments
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Stefani Greenfield...
- Office Doodads: Origami Sticky Notes
- Style Spolight: Curations with Stefani Greenfield
- Marvelous Makeover: Sarah
- $20 Cocktail Dress
- Alana, Meet Alana (in Jewelry Form)
- Beauty Resolutions for 2010
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)