Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alana, Meet Alana (in Jewelry Form)



I was wishfully browsing Swarovski's website, dreaming of what I'd buy if I actually had money, and I found something amazing.

The Alana Necklace

This was such a shock to me that I honestly had to take a second to jump up and down and squeal with delight.  Alana is not a common name, especially spelled like mine.  My entire life has been spent searching for little doodads with my name on it (never to find anything).  At childhood birthday parties, when the other kids got personalized notebooks or pencils with their name artfully sprawled across it, I was the one who ended up with an ugly star design.

Okay, enough of that.

I'm pretty sure that the necklace is actually me in jewelry form.  Here are the reasons I need it:
  • It is pink.
  • The pendant is heart-shaped.
  • It's glitzy.
  • I cannot live the remainder of my life without it.
The necklace retails at $125.  Clearly not within my budget of $0 to spend of gems.  So I'm posting this in the hopes that someone will love me enough to see this and buy it for me. Wink, wink.  Otherwise, I just might have to somehow steal it.  So not buying it for me is basically saying that you're cool with the idea of shoplifting.  Meaning that you are all accomplices.

That is all.


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved