Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Take a moment to think about that.
Okay. So, I'm basically over leggings in general, but I understand black leggings. They make your legs look slim and are great to wear with short skirts or tunics. Black is just a slimming color, so it makes sense.
But white? Well, it adds bulk for starters. It shows every imperfection that you might have and makes your legs look five times larger. If you wear white leggings, be prepared to get a new nickname: Thunder Thighs. And that's regardless of your body shape.
The only time white leggings or tights are acceptable are on little girls for Easter. Other than that, the world simply doesn't need white leggings. If you own a pair, please throw them out!!
And finally, if I see anyone wearing them, I might just have to punch them in the face. Just a warning.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)