Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Freeze Your Jeans!
Here's the dilemma: you find a pair of kick-ass jeans and you want to wear them constantly, but washing them all the time makes them fade and lose their awesomeness. With enough washing, your gorgeous dark denim can end up looking like farmer's dungarees. You def want to make them last as long as possible, so stretching time between washings is super important.
The solution? Freeze 'em.
Neatly fold and put them in a super-sized ziplock bag and freeze them for 24-36 hours. Freezing the denim will kill all the germs, eliminate odor and shrink the stretched areas back down to size. No washing needed!
How cool is that?!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)