String Dolls). Everything on the site is utterly adorable, crafty and unique. Everything I own from the site gets me constant compliments and the cute little dolls always brighten my day.
The cool thing about the company is that they donate oodles of money to great causes. The International Fund for Animal Welfare is one cause they give special attention to. Kamibashi donates 50 cents to the cause for each sale of a few select animal String Dolls.
I have a few of their animal String Dolls to give away to a few lucky readers! The following are the do-gooding animals that I have to give away:
How cute are they?! I'm partial to Ellie the elephant myself.
To enter the giveaway, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading "KAMIBASHI". In the email, indicate which string doll you'd like to win. The giveaway ends 9/12 and the winners will be alerted via email.
Good luck, ladies! If you want to purchase them yourself (and do some good for animals!), each String Doll is only $10. They're great for gifts, or just fun to collect for yourself!
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for giveaway consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)