Classy: Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady, I am literally defined as classy (yay!)
The book is absolutely fabulous and has everything you need to know about everything classy. It provides everything you need to know about fashion, socializing, dating, and etiquette. There are oodles of tips and tools for learning how to flaunt what you've got, loads of how-to's and tons of blunders that even the smartest girls make.
Because the book is written by a man, the perspective is different from your normal fashion read. Derek Blasberg really knows his stuff. I thought that I knew everything there was to know about fashion and class, but I actually learned a lot from this book. It's also set up a bit like a magazine, so it's a super easy read.
You can get a copy of this fab book for under $10! Def a worthy buy!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)