I've been LOVING OPI's Serena Williams Glam Slam collections. The latest one, Glam Slam US, contains a couple of gorgeous colors!
Love is a Racket is a fab candy apple red with fuschia-like shimmer. It's a truly unique color and is perfect for fall. It's a red that flatters most skin tones (even my ridiculously pale skin!) In some light, the shade looks almost florescent. The picture doesn't do it justice. After a couple coats, I found the polish to be extremely well-pigmented. The hue is my new go-to red!
Pros & Bronze is an orange-ish/gold/bronze shimmer. Almost pumpkin-esque. There's a lot of color and shimmer packed into this polish. I'm absolutely in love with it! It looks really crazily cool on. I found that you can wear it a few different ways. One coat leaves you with a really pretty sheer shimmer, and three coats gives you a highly pigmented look. You can also use it as a top coat over other polishes.
Both colors are super pretty and I'll def be using them tons this season!
The polishes are available at professional salons and spas nationwide including national chains Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA for about $8 each.
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)