Rosie Flo's Coloring Book, I was intrigued to say the least.
The book contains tons of fashionable outfits to color in. All you have to do is add the heads, legs and arms (if you want to--I prefer just having the pictures of pretty clothing).
Included in the book are two postcards that you can send out, which I think is utterly adorable. I'm definitely planning on sending those out to some special people ASAP! Other than that, my envious coloring techniques will either stay in the book, or be cut out and displayed in my apartment.
Rosie Flo has a bunch of other coloring books, all with trendy outfits to color in. There's even a sticker book that allows you to color in your very own stickers! Woohoo!
Each coloring book is under $8. I actually found this particular one for $1 at Borders since they're closing in a few days, so it's worth trying your luck there too.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)