St. Tropez has some fabulous products that help give your skin a natural bronze look, year-round.
Personally, I tend to tone it down a little once fall comes around. My naturally Scottish heritage makes looking tan year-round difficult, as it looks super fake and a bit weird. That said, I still like to have a healthy glow and St. Tropez has a great product that does just that!
Their Skin Illuminator gives me exactly what I want--a bit of a glow sans an overly tan bronze hue. As summer comes to an end, I've been using the product daily to add some sheen to my skin. My plan is to mix it with my regular moisturizer as it gets cooler out to cut back on the color, while still giving myself a hint of luminosity.
The Skin Illuminator comes in three shades: gold, violet and rose. Each has a distinctly different finish to it, but they all illuminate and create a gorgey glow. For now, the gold tube is my fave, but I have a feeling that I'll be switching over to the rose version for fall.
I'm so in love with this stuff! Each tube is $22.50, but a little goes a long way (especially if you're mixing it with your everyday lotion). I highly recommend it to anyone out there who wants to give their skin a glowy boost!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)