Friday, September 16, 2011
I was lounging around the other day, reading the new Cosmo, and stumbled upon this ad for Justin Bieber's perfume, Someday.
This kid is ridiculous!! First, he had his own nail polish collection, and now this?!! I'll be the first to say that I hate Justin Bieber. I don't really have a particular reason--I just find him annoying. And I hate the fact that he makes women's products.
It'd be one thing if he was just making a men's cologne; everyone's doing that lately. But to make a sultry scent for women is beyond crazy.
I don't know what the deal is, but if one more girly Justin Bieber product comes out, I'm officially declaring him gay.
If you want to try out the scent, I'll hate you forever. But you can get it at Sephora for $18-$45.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)