Tuesday, September 13, 2011
My latest find? Living Proof's Straight. It's a ling-lasting, sleek making, style extending hairspray. And it's my new fave hair product.
I used it yesterday, which was a particularly humid day and there was no frizz to be found. I sprayed the product on after flat ironing my hair, and the result lasted all day! My hair still feels amazing and I don't feel any of the build-up that you usually get with a hair product (especially sprays).
Straight is anti-build up with no oils, silicones, or resins to weigh hair down (yippee!!!). The PolyfluoroEster it contains repels dirt and debris, so you can go longer between shampoos (double yippee!!!). Best of all, Straight is SAFE, it contains no toxic chemicals and will not damage your hair.
All in all--it's Sassy Fashionista approved!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Designer Accessories on the Cheap!
- Freeze Your Jeans!
- Hair Salon Defends Domestic Violence-y Ad
- OPI Glam Slam US Collection
- Scent Screw Up: Justin Bieber's Someday
- My New Fave Read: Classy
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Leggings
- Stay Frizz Free with Living Proof's Straight!
- Katy Perry Red Carpet Look Tutorial (Featuring Pro...
- My Latest Obsession: Rosie Flo's Coloring Book
- Piggy Ankle Socks
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sticker Eyelashes
- Style for the Home: Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow
- Get Your Glow On!
- Kamibashi Cares GIVEAWAY!
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)