First up: Beauty.com's fab GWP
Looks super cute, right? Spend $100 on any Beauty.com products, and you'll receive this free $200 value gift! $100 is a little steep, but there are oodles of fun makeup options to choose from. It's fairly easy to spend $100 with all the goodies they've got on there!
The makeup bag is actually designed by the awesome Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietr. They had this to say about it, "We have been thinking a lot about the early history of Hollywood and its ideas of glamour, grace, femininity and elegance. Our cosmetic bag conjures the dressing rooms of Hedy Lamarr and Carol Lombard and modernizes it with a painted fur print and compartments for everything you will need for an overnighter or a weekend away."
Included in the set are the following deluxe samples:
- Ojon® color sustain® Color Revealing Shampoo
- TokyoMilk® Dark Tainted Love Perfume
- Laura Geller® Baked Body Frosting, Honey Glow
- bareMinerals® Flawless Definition Mascara
- Smashbox® Photo Finish® Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- Murad® Environmental Shield® Intensive-C® Radiance Peel
- Nick Chavez® Angel Drops with Argan Oil
- Stila® Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
- ARCONA® Reozone 40 Protect SPF 40
- DDF® Acne Control Treatment
- Peter Thomas Roth® Mega-Rich Body Wash or Lotion
- H2O Plus Marine Calm™ Hydrating Face Complex
- Fekkai Advanced® Brilliant Glossing Cream
- The Body Shop® Vitamin E Eye Cream
- Supersmile® Professional Whitening System
Supplies are limited so get shopping!
Looking for something to satisfy your makeup needs without having to shell out $100? Well, lucky for you, Eyes Lips Face currently has another fantastic GWP that requires only a $20 purchase!
Here's what you get:
- Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes
- Essential Flawless Eyeshadow in Tantalizing Taupe
- Essential Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart
- Studio Mineral-Infused Mascara
- Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
- Nail Polish in Cranberry
I actually love all of ELF's products (as I've proclaimed many times), and this $150 value gift set is well worth spending a little cash on some of their delightful items. Again, supplies are limited, so take advantage of this deal ASAP!