perfect red lips. Of course that lead to an evening of me searching every online store out there for anything lipstick-related.
The Red Lipstick Necklace from Expressions by Cheree is my top pick. It has everything a necklace should have. It's simple, has a little bling, and goes with any outfit! It's a necklace that says, "Hell YEAH I love lipstick!" The quality looks excellent and appears to look much more expensive than it actually is. Even though it's more of a novelty necklace, there really isn't a time when you can't wear it.
The pendant also comes in an adorable pink hue. I really love them both. Whether you wear red lipstick, or stick with pink, your necklace can match your makeup!
Since they're only $25 each, I recommend getting both!
Also, check out the entire site--there are actually a lot of affordable jewelry pieces that are unique, handmade, and even one-of-a-kind.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ELF's New Fall Collection!
- The Look For Less: Flower Necklace
- Get Gorgeous Hair with Rusk's Leave -In Treatment
- A "Gilty Pleasure" for Your Nails
- Curations Scarf GIVEAWAY!
- Pee Like a Man!
- For Ladies Who Love Lipstick
- Do Red Lips the Right Way
- Face Faux Pas: Bagelheads
- The Most Ladylike Bag for Fall
- Need a Date? Adopt-a-Guy Has You Covered!
- 5 Beauty Myths Exposed
- Lancome Gift with Purchase at Bon-Ton!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Uggs in Warm Weather
- Say Yes to Healthy Hair!
- What Does Your Nail Polish Color Say About You?
- The Perfect Shoes for Fall!
- Have a Fashion Question? Ask Me Anything on AllExp...
- How Much Would You Spend on a Dress to Look 10 Pou...
- Love Your Body--Victoria's Secret Style!
- A Gift With Purchase for Any Budget
- Celebrate Fashion's Night Out with a FREE Cupcake!...
- WooHoo! Sassy Fashionista's 1,000th Post!
- Find Your Perfect Eye Shadow Color
- Five Things You Can't Wear After This Weekend
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)