Saturday, September 15, 2012
That said, it is never okay to wear Uggs when it's warm out. I've seen a few people within the past couple weeks wandering around with conflicting outfits, much like the mystery celeb pictured.
It's ridiculous!!! If it's warm enough to throw on a skimpy, summery outfit, you simply do not need huge-ass winter boots to complete the look! In fact, anytime your legs are fully exposed, fluffy boots look just plain stupid. And it totally ruins an outfit that could be cute with the right footwear.
Uggs are the type of boots that should be in the back of your closet for when you need something warm to wear during a snow storm. And I'm guessing that there are not any snow storms going on anywhere in the country right now.
The only positive thing about Uggs is that because they make your feet resemble those of a yeti, the rest of your bod looks skinny in comparison. But is it really worth it?
There are plenty of comfy flats out there that can be worn year-round. Stick to those for now and save the Uggs for never.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ELF's New Fall Collection!
- The Look For Less: Flower Necklace
- Get Gorgeous Hair with Rusk's Leave -In Treatment
- A "Gilty Pleasure" for Your Nails
- Curations Scarf GIVEAWAY!
- Pee Like a Man!
- For Ladies Who Love Lipstick
- Do Red Lips the Right Way
- Face Faux Pas: Bagelheads
- The Most Ladylike Bag for Fall
- Need a Date? Adopt-a-Guy Has You Covered!
- 5 Beauty Myths Exposed
- Lancome Gift with Purchase at Bon-Ton!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Uggs in Warm Weather
- Say Yes to Healthy Hair!
- What Does Your Nail Polish Color Say About You?
- The Perfect Shoes for Fall!
- Have a Fashion Question? Ask Me Anything on AllExp...
- How Much Would You Spend on a Dress to Look 10 Pou...
- Love Your Body--Victoria's Secret Style!
- A Gift With Purchase for Any Budget
- Celebrate Fashion's Night Out with a FREE Cupcake!...
- WooHoo! Sassy Fashionista's 1,000th Post!
- Find Your Perfect Eye Shadow Color
- Five Things You Can't Wear After This Weekend
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)