Wednesday, September 19, 2012
That's how I found this adorable Delia Quilted Bow Bag from Handbag Heaven. First, I have to give props to Handbag Heaven. They always have amazing, designer-inspired bags for decent prices. Love it!
This particular bag tickles my fancy to the max. It's everything a girly handbag should be. The bag is super feminine and goes with nearly any outfit. You can wear it with a fancy dress, or with jeans and a t-shirt. That's the mark of a really great purse, by the way. It also has tons of little pockets inside to store anything you might need for a night out.
I love the ballerina pink color with the black bow. Anything pink automatically goes on my wish list. And the colors together look unique and add a bit of glamour. That said, if you aren't really into pink, the handbag does come in black.
The bag is on sale for $42.46 (marked down from $83). Totally worth it for such a pretty bag!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ELF's New Fall Collection!
- The Look For Less: Flower Necklace
- Get Gorgeous Hair with Rusk's Leave -In Treatment
- A "Gilty Pleasure" for Your Nails
- Curations Scarf GIVEAWAY!
- Pee Like a Man!
- For Ladies Who Love Lipstick
- Do Red Lips the Right Way
- Face Faux Pas: Bagelheads
- The Most Ladylike Bag for Fall
- Need a Date? Adopt-a-Guy Has You Covered!
- 5 Beauty Myths Exposed
- Lancome Gift with Purchase at Bon-Ton!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Uggs in Warm Weather
- Say Yes to Healthy Hair!
- What Does Your Nail Polish Color Say About You?
- The Perfect Shoes for Fall!
- Have a Fashion Question? Ask Me Anything on AllExp...
- How Much Would You Spend on a Dress to Look 10 Pou...
- Love Your Body--Victoria's Secret Style!
- A Gift With Purchase for Any Budget
- Celebrate Fashion's Night Out with a FREE Cupcake!...
- WooHoo! Sassy Fashionista's 1,000th Post!
- Find Your Perfect Eye Shadow Color
- Five Things You Can't Wear After This Weekend
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)