Thursday, September 13, 2012
Now, they've come out with a hair care line! Needless to say, I was super excited to try it out. Since my hair is quite damaged from heat styling etc., I went with their Yes To Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (there are a few different options, depending on your hair type).
I actually colored my hair recently, so it was basically at it's weakest state when I gave the duo a go. The products are clinically proven to make hair look healthier in seven days. Since I don't wash my hair daily, I tried it out for a couple weeks to get the full effect.
I could definitely feel and see a difference even after the first use. My hair felt a bit more soft, and wasn't as tangled as it usually is after I wash it. In fact, after I used the hair products a couple times, my boyfriend couldn't keep his hands off my hair (no joke)! He just kept on stroking it and saying how smooth it felt and how he would love it if it was always like that. We were both fans of the smell too! Super yummy!
After the full two weeks, my hair feels even stronger and healthier. I haven't changed anything having to do with my normal styling--I'm still using a flat iron a few times a week--and it still made a huge difference. I'm noticing that I actually don't need to use as many styling creams and serums when I wash with them. And I def spend a ton of money on hair products, so that saves me a ton right there!
This is the perfect gentle and natural solution for anyone who has damaged hair. Heat styling, chemical processing, and just bad hair care can be super damaging to hair. The products are formulated with blueberries to protect hair with anti-oxidants, clover flower for healing powers, and sunflower to restore shine and protect hair against breakage.
The products are also 98% natural, which I absolutely love.
You can get the duo yourself for $15.99, or buy them individually for $7.99 each. Much cheaper than some of the shampoo and conditioner treatments that claim to do the same thing, but don't even work as well!
The final verdict: Sassy Fashionista approved!
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ELF's New Fall Collection!
- The Look For Less: Flower Necklace
- Get Gorgeous Hair with Rusk's Leave -In Treatment
- A "Gilty Pleasure" for Your Nails
- Curations Scarf GIVEAWAY!
- Pee Like a Man!
- For Ladies Who Love Lipstick
- Do Red Lips the Right Way
- Face Faux Pas: Bagelheads
- The Most Ladylike Bag for Fall
- Need a Date? Adopt-a-Guy Has You Covered!
- 5 Beauty Myths Exposed
- Lancome Gift with Purchase at Bon-Ton!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Uggs in Warm Weather
- Say Yes to Healthy Hair!
- What Does Your Nail Polish Color Say About You?
- The Perfect Shoes for Fall!
- Have a Fashion Question? Ask Me Anything on AllExp...
- How Much Would You Spend on a Dress to Look 10 Pou...
- Love Your Body--Victoria's Secret Style!
- A Gift With Purchase for Any Budget
- Celebrate Fashion's Night Out with a FREE Cupcake!...
- WooHoo! Sassy Fashionista's 1,000th Post!
- Find Your Perfect Eye Shadow Color
- Five Things You Can't Wear After This Weekend
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)