With the weather changing constantly (thanks New England), my skin has been ridiculously dry. No amount of moisturizer has helped me avoid looking like my skin is falling off at an alarming rate.
It's sickening, I know.
Luckily, I've found a solution. Cororescience has come out with a line of face fresheners called Achromatherapy Gem Spritzers. Their On The Mend face freshener is superbly amazing.
Each Gem Spritzer uses pharmaceutical grade and organically grown aromatherapies to accommodate different skin types and mood swings. Each bottle contains a specific gemstone to enhance aromatherapy energy. You can even mix different sprays for a unique treat.
After a long day of sitting at my desk with my skin whithering away, this spray really worked wonders. After a couple spritzes, my face immediately felt refreshed and I felt a shot of energy.
The sprays cost $35, but it's a small price to pay when the outcome is gorgeous hydrated skin.
[Edit: The only downside is that when I went to kiss my boyfriend, he asked, "What is that awful smell?"...soooo, I may have to try another scent. He thought it smelled like pine needles.]
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)