Gwyneth Paltrow said it best when she said, "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick." Today, I'm focusing on the red lipstick.
Every lady needs a go-to red lip color for a night out. Granted, none of us want to the the person who wears bright orange-red lipstick constantly during daylight hours, but there are so many festive occasions that simple call for the perfect red lipstick.
DuWop has done it. I love all of their lip products, but their Private Red lipstick is def one of my new faves. The formula actually adapts to each person's unique chemistry and adjusts, providing the perfect red color to complement each person's coloring. Amazing, right?
Plus, the lipstick also addresses one of my main red lipstick concerns: it actually stains the lips a bit so that you'll never be stuck with that faded reddish hue on your pucker--just a constant bright red.
Private Red retails at $22. A bit on the pricey side, but I'd be willing to pay a pretty penny for such a fab color!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)