Friday, September 11, 2009
Rollasole has come up with a brilliant product: cute metallic ballet flats that roll up. In the UK, they're being sold in vending machines at clubs, which is genius. Just think of all the times you wanted to take off your stilettos, but didn't want to go barefoot. These are fashionable, cheap (about $8), and compact.
The shoes haven't made it over here yet, but you can buy 'em online here. So cute, no?
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)