Alright, alright. I fully realize the fact that I own roughly 576897474836549 lip products. And that I constantly claim to have found a new amazing one at least once a week. BUT, I really am in love with Jouer's products.
I hadn't actually heard of the brand until last week. Apparently, they've been around since 2004 and are rapidly gaining popularity. The line is great--they've got everything from lip products to blush to eye shadow. And everything looks super natural.
I gave the lipstick and gloss a go and loved 'em both. Currently, I'm wearing the Hydrating Lipstick in Elizabeth and the Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Mirage. They can be layered or worn alone. Both colors give me lips that "look like mine only better", which is exactly what you want in a daily lip product.
Most of the products can actually connect together. This is so handy for gals like me who dig through their purses to find things on a regular basis.
The website is great, too. With each product, you can virtually try it on four different faces (with varying skin tones) to see how you'd look in it. One page lets you even combine all products to create your very own look.
Can you tell how obsessed I am? Has anyone else tried this brand? Thoughts?
Monday, September 14, 2009
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)