Mini brushes are one of my many weaknesses. Since I basically carry around a makeup bag all day, it's pretty helpful to have some portable brushes.
Eco Tools' Mineral Brush Set from Target is the perfect set. It includes only the essentials: a concealer brush, small eye shadow brush, blush/powder brush, and a kabuki brush all in a cute totable pouch. Despite their mini size, all the brushes work amazingly and smoothly apply makeup.
The best part? The entire set is made with natural and recycled materials. AND it's only $10!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)