Hmm...here's an interesting idea. Alcone has developed a Lipstamp Kit. The kit comes with 10 different lip stamp shapes (so you can pick one closest to your own) and the actual stamp itself--not to mention a handy built-in mirror. Each set is $24.95.
All you do is apply your fave lipstick to the stamp, line it up with your lips, and stamp it on. An additional bonus is that the stamp apparently applies exactly the right amount of your shade, so you don't end up with that cakey look, that is oh so glamorous.
In all honesty, I'm not too sure about this. I like the idea, but I have a couple issues. 1.) How are you supposed to clean the stamp? I suppose makeup remover, but I assume that some residue must linger. And that's gross, and may change the color of the next shade you apply. 2.) What if my lips do not match up with one of the 10 lip shapes included? I can't imagine that all the ladies of the world fit under the category of 10 lip sizes.
What do you think?
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)