I've been the victim of having to get ready waterless a few times now, so I've picked up a few tips. Whether you're going camping, traveling somewhere weird without showers, or simply have had your water turned off, I've got some helpful products that you should have with you.
One of the best things to have is a dry shampoo. They make your hair look clean, fresh, and fabulous. Not to mention, most of them smell great. Jonathan's Green Routine Dry Shampoo ($19) is my number one pick. Though it's pricey, it works amazingly and the packaging enables you to apply the stuff without making a huge mess. You just click the brush, brush over your scalp, and go about your life.
Another great thing to have is any kind of daily facial wipe. They're fairly cheap and leave your skin feeling great. Boots No 7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes ($6.99) work really well. You can use them at night to remove even the most waterproof makeup, and in the morning to moisturize and tone your skin.
Probably the most important thing to have on hand is a way to brush your teeth. They are constantly on display, unless you are some sort of creep who never smiles. I suggest Colgate Wisp Mini Brushes ($2.49). You need no water, simply brush and go. The result is a fresh mouth and a gorgeous smile! That's the most important accessory you own (cheesy, but true).
Saturday, September 5, 2009
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- The Perfect Red Lipstick
- Blue Suede Shoes on SALE!
- Benefit Lipstick Sale!!!
- Green Beauty Tools
- Gorgeous Nail Polish Without the Wait
- This Balm is 'Da Bomb!
- Quickie Hair Fix
- Chic Cozy Cardigan
- Pretty Flats for Fall
- Little Black Bag
- Sephora's New Ultimate Blockbuster Kit
- Animal Print Satchel on the Cheap!
- Mini Beauty Basics
- Fashion Faux Pas: Beyonce at the VMAs
- Alarmingly Ugly Trend: Shoulder Pads
- LORAC Sale!!!
- My New Lip Love: Jouer
- Go Green!
- The Perfect Party Plum Polish
- Roll-up Flats
- What's In My Makeup Bag: September
- Clinique Winter '09 Collection: Black Tie Violet
- Anna Sheffield For Target
- Clinique GWP at Bloomingdales!
- New Layout!
- Smokey Eyes in Every Color
- Stamp on Your Lipstick
- The Perfect Black Peep-Toe Pumps
- NARS Fall 2009 Collection
- Lookin' Pretty Sans Water
- Final Weekend to BOGO!
- A Dress That Goes With Anything...For $8!
- Unauthorized Use of My Writing and Pictures
- Liquid Liner Without the Hassle
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overpriced Trash Bag Purse
- Butter LONDON On Sale!!
- Get Gorgeous Waves
- Tutorial: New Avon Fall 09 Collection
- An Ice Bag For Us Fashonistas!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Stick-On Eyeshadow
- Caught In The Act: Harem Pants
- Beauty.com Gift With Purchase!
- More Stila Sale Items!!
- Face Freshening Beauty
- ▼ September (44)
- ► 2008 (69)