Monday, October 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness: Great Skin for a Great Cause

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I'm pretty passionate about this cause and luckily there are ways to help out that also involve looking gorgeous!

For a limited time, Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is donating $10 per bottle sold to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This product is actually a staple of mine. This is a great moisturizer to use daily. I love applying it before I put on my makeup as it hydrates and leaves the skin with a smooth canvas for color. My skin is crazily sensitive and I've had no problems with the formula irritating it.

This limited-edition bottle also comes with a super cute pink bracelet with two charms (and it's pink! how can you beat that?!)

Clinique is also selling this adorable keychain with three Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 minis attached.

The moisturizer retails at $35 and the keychain is $18.50.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved