You can upload your own photo to the site and apply virtual makeup. Once you have the results you want, you can even email yourself a list of the products used to create the look for your shopping convenience. Fabulous, no?
I did my makeover fairly quickly (like in five minutes), so it isn't exactly the best possible look for me (for starters, I'm well aware of the fact that the foundation is too light and not really a great formula for me). But for those interested, here's the list of products I virtually used:
- BeneFit creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner in Stiletto
- Global Goddess Beauty Chai Cheek Color in Chowrasta
- CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation in Ivory 205
- Clinque Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black Amethyst
- Stila Brow Polish in Medium
- Stila lash visor waterproof mascara in Brown