Until October 12 (that's Monday, ladies!), Sephora is giving $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. All you have to do is bring 5 unwanted beauty items into any U.S. Sephora store and trade them for up to $10 off. This is only available in stores, since you need to physically bring in unwanted products.
You also need to bring in this barcode, so print this out:
It's a pretty good deal. And I know that I for one have a TON of used makeup that I'd gladly trade in.
**Offer valid now through October 12, 2009, at 11:59 PM PST. This is a one-time-use-only promotion valid for $10 USD off one merchandise shopping transaction of $50 USD or more. Offer may not be applied toward previous purchases, eGift certificates, gift cards, shipping, taxes, or with any other Sephora promotion. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Not transferable or valid for resale. Valid in U.S. Sephora stores only. Not valid in Canada, Sephora inside JCPenney, or on sephora.com. Sephora employees are not eligible for promotion. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time. To redeem in stores: this barcode (left) must be handed in at time of purchase. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time.**
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Stained [ish] Shirt
- Luna Twilight Color Palette
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lipstick Covered Teeth
- Pink Me Up!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Coach Floral Scarf
- Techie Accessory: Robot USB Key
- Review: Anew Reversalist System
- Cure Cold Weather Skin: Olay Active Hydrating Cre...
- Hard Candy at Walmart!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Super Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Whoops Bunny Makeup Sticks
- $14 LBD from Walmart!
- Drugstore Diva: Perfect Red Plumping Gloss
- My Beauty Prayers Have Been Answered: Shadow Shie...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Literally Draping Yourself in V...
- Beautiful Brown Mascara
- Fashion Savings: Cute Scarf for WAY Less!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Telescopic Explosion Mascara
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Michael Kors Tee
- Life-Saving Lip Gloss
- Forget Me Knot
- Sephora's Friends and Family SALE!!!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lindsay Lohan
- Tutorial: Peacock Eyes for Night
- Bamboo Brushes
- Damaged Hair Helper: Biolustre
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sonia Kashuk Purse-Sized ...
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sealed With a Cure!
- Instant Virtual Makeover at RealBeauty.com
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Butter LONDON Pink Ribbo...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Disco Pants
- Think Pink: Pretty Pink Flats
- Gorgeous Glow
- Tutorial: Va Va Voom Violet Eyes
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Ribbon Keds
- What's In My Makeup Bag: October
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pretty Pink Purchases Fro...
- Style for the Home: Rubik's Cube Salt & Pepper Gr...
- Too Faced Vintage Product SALE!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Vests
- Bead For Life
- Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies: Too Cute For Words
- Feel Your Boobies
- Eeee!!! Sales Galore!
- Bargain Bag
- Nordstrom's Fall Gift With Purchase
- Good to Glow
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Marilyn Minter Bag
- Drugstore Beauty Bargain: Hair Shimmer Spray
- Boyfriend Blazer Without the Bulk
- Clinique Gift With Purchase at Macy's!
- Huge Lips Skinny Hips
- Tutorial: How To Apply Concealer
- Faux-Vintage Pumps
- A Reusable Bag That Tells it Like it is...
- Global Goddess 60% off!
- Cash For Clunkers at Sephora
- Man Mishap: The Unibrow
- Today Only: Aerosoles Sale!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Beauty For the Cure
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Think Pink
- Fusion Sale!!!
- Bigger is Better
- Breast Cancer Awareness: It's Back! OPI Pink of H...
- Pixi Sale at The Fairest!
- Tutorial: How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Great Skin for a Great C...
- ▼ October (67)
- ► 2008 (69)