Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drugstore Beauty Bargain: Hair Shimmer Spray


While I'm usually a huge fan of any and all Frederic Fekkai products, I was not very impressed with their new Golden Shimmer Gelée Mist. It did seem to make my hair shiny, but it lacked the overall shimmer effect that I was expecting. At $20 a pop, the spray is a bit overrated.

For under $7, you can get
Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel which does basically the same thing only it also gives your hair some holding power. I also felt that is delivered more shimmer and made my hair look healthier.

Save your money, ladies!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved