Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beauty Boo-Boo: Lindsay Lohan

I randomly stumbled upon this picture of Miss Lindsay Lohan and I just had to post it. Sure, we all have unflattering photos of ourselves, but this is the worst picture I've ever seen of her. What the hell happened? She used to be gorgeous and cute as a button, but quite frankly she looks disgusting and waaaay older than her actual age. Her hair is over-processed (she's the poster child for not dyeing dark hair an unnatural platinum blonde). And do I see wrinkles? Don't even get me started on her sequined gettup. I mean, I fully realize that sequins are in this season, but that's no reason to sport an over-the-top, ill-fitting gold sequined jacket.

Lindsay, get with the program. All the drinking and drugs are catching up with ya, girlfriend.

That is all.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved